REVIEW: THE BALM MEET MATT(E) HUGHES

08:42:00

If you are like me who thinks that light lip shades don't suit you then this blog is for you, and even if you do wear them, it is for you as well. I'm reviewing TheBalm's Meet Matt(e) Hughes, It's a set of 6 mini long lasting liquid lipsticks (lost one that is why there are 5 in the picture). It contains shades of pinks, from red to peachy nude. The colour I've applied in the picture is 'sincere.'



No rhetoric involve, :D but I was actually reluctant to use light lip colours because I used to think they just don't suit me. Every morning, I used to stand in front of the mirror and think if reds and browns are too dark for college makeup, but thanks to my friend (Mehru) who had this amazing set of Meet Matte Hughes lip colors. I tried various light lip shades from the set and actually loved them so she had given me one of them which I liked the most. Now I don't have to waste time by staring in the mirror, talking to myself, "This occasion is not for red Bushra and other colors don't suit you... so now what?" Anyways, the product is pretty amazing, the matte is beautiful and the best part is it doesn't bleed or feather. It's long-lasting as well since I wore it for straight five hours without retouch, and it stayed perfectly well. However, its longevity do depends on what you eat or drink but if you want it to stay longer, then you can use a transparent lipliner before applying the shade cuz it works as a primer. Another great part is your lips feel soft and minty. Moreover, this is perfect summer color and goes with every kind of makeup. I wore this to college and tried at a Mehndi occasion as well and flaunted in both hehe. One last thing, not only the light shades but even red (Loyal) and Fuchsia (Dedicated) were pretty amazing as well and I've already ordered the set for myself too. ❤


#ThumbsUps: Perfect Matte, doesn't feather and bleed, gives a nice minty feel and got a lovely scent.
#ThumbsDown: I guess none at all? (Loved it tbh)

COST: Rs 3235/ $31 contains 6 lipsticks

Hasta la próxima vez
Khuda Hafiz❤

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a great review Bushra😍 Loving it. My new hobby is to probably read your blogs xD❤

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Instagram