REVIEW: essence Bronze Eye Shadow Palette

07:51:00

Hi again, this time I am reviewing my favorite, most friendly eyeshadow palette Bronze by essence. It's what I use almost every day and that's why mine was almost empty so I used palette pictures from Google. Anyways, it has eight mostly metallic shades of bronze from highlights to dark nuances with all the beautiful colors in the midst. 


The bright Gold and one shade darker from it (on its right) that is brunette kind of color are my favorite because I can wear these two in nearly every occasion and sometimes the mix of two. Browns usually go for daily wear with the last two light shades at the inner canthus (corner) of the eyes to highlight them. Whereas the gold goes for parties and something a little fancy. They blend super easily and stays forever until you wash or remove them off. In the picture below I am wearing Gold shade in the left eye and brunette in the right one but they look almost same due to lighting that's why I have spread them all on my mum's hand in the next picture so that you can have an idea that these two are different when applied. 




In the picture below, fourth and sixth are the ones I have applied on right eye and left eye respectively.


For other shades, I haven't really tried them as the eyeshadow but I've used dark brown to contour and the white ones for highlight and they worked pretty well for both. The best part is its price, its only Rs. 730 / $7 Moreover, it's really easy to carry! #ThumbsUps: Highly affordable, Easy to carry, all the shades are beautiful. #ThumbsDown: Can be less metallic / more matte. COST: Rs 730/ $ 7
Availability: Bin Hashim cosmetic department, beautybar.pk Hasta la próxima vez Khuda Hafiz❤

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I was looking for such palettes since a long time so thankyou ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you can have one at an amazing price. Thanks <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Instagram