REVIEW: L'OREAL TOTAL REPAIR 5 INSTANT SMOOTHING AND NOURISHING OIL SERUM

10:38:00


Hello, Beautiful People! I usually don't do beauty blogs, this is my first time so I'm not really great in explaining my experience but I'll try.

I'm reviewing L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum. My hair isn't easy to handle it takes a lot, oiling, perfect shampoo, conditioning, straightening and what not. Therefore, being a college student (and lazy as well) it is extremely difficult for me to take care of my beautiful hair. My hair is frizzy + extremely dry and after spending 10 hours in university it gets extremely dishevelled as well. Hence I tend to straighten it every now and then, not only this but I love to experiment new hairstyles too and the result of all this make my hair so rough that sometimes it's so hard to even brush them.



But Hold on guys! does it look any of that in the picture? Thanks to this amazing serum. A few weeks back I bought L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5, Nourishing oil serum and guess what? My hair loves it. It smoothly detangles it and reduces frizz up to certain extent. What I've loved about it the most is that it doesn't make hair greasy. I've used several other serums but the main issue that I have faced was greasiness and I often had to wash my hair again #alwayslatefortparties.
The second thing I really liked is the packaging. It's really easy to carry and doesn't spoil my bag with leaks which past used products have done Ugh I hate that! Moreover, it's an 80ml bottle worth Rs 700 / $7 requires 3 drops per use to make your hair sleek and smooth. So it's a Yay for me!

#ThumbsUps: It has a warm fragrance, adds shine to your hair, reduces frizz, easy to carry.
#ThumbsDown: It doesn't control flyaways.

Hasta la próxima vez
Khuda Hafiz❤

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Instagram